The VAT Exempt extension allows store owners to facilitate customers with the VAT exemption and relief based on VAT Exemption reasons. Many countries offer VAT exemption on products related to medical equipments, equipments that help the differently abled and a few other health related products based on regimes and slabs to benefit the customers.
The extension helps admin to set VAT exemption on all or specific products of the store based on VAT exemption reasons. Customer opting for VAT exemption over the selected product wouldn't be charged VAT for that particular product, making the product 100% VAT free.
- VAT relief applicable to all products or specific products only.
- Easily create and manage reasons for VAT Exemption from backend.
- Section with title ‘VAT Exempt’ gets added to default Magento Checkout
- Editable ‘Terms and Conditions’ link on the checkout page.
- Light box containing terms and conditions gets displayed on link click.
- VAT Exemption can be effectively offered for store products like:
- Medical equipments
- Products related to differently-abled people
- Health related equipments
- Useful for people with low income
- VAT exempt block can be seen at the backend on various pages:
- Credit memo
- Sales order page
- Invoice in sales order detail page
- Immediately after the order placement, VAT Exempt block is added at the backend on the order details view page even if the payment is made onsite or offsite.
STORE ADMIN CAPABILITIES
- Enable VAT for selected or for all products.
- Customize and Enable the terms and conditions link.
- Set text for link and for its description.
- Customer can check orders placed through VAT Exempt from My Account ~> Orders.
- Customers can check out with or without applying VAT exemption.
- Customer needs to agree with the terms and conditions set up by Store Admin to avail VAT Exempt facility.
COMPATIBLE PAYMENT GATEWAYS
- Paypal standard
- Paypal pro
- Check - Money order
- Cash on Delivery
Supported product types
Subscribe to know more
Open Source Code