This is Partial Payment and Layaway extension for Magento 2 Stores. Buyers can pay the order amount in Down payment, EMI & Installments with this extension.
The extension supports dividing the amount in two installments (Down payment + remaining amount). More features and multiple instalment facility will come soon in new version of this Magento 2 extension.
How buyers pay Installments?
- From "My Account" section.
- Installments can be marked as Paid by admin from Magento backend.
- Pre-payment and advance payment of installment is possible.
Store Admin Can
- Place partial payment orders from Magento Backend
- Change the label on Product View page and set custom brand name like “Part Pay” “Pay Later” “Pay in Installments” “layaway Payments” “Buy in 17 - Pay in 18” “Pay in 3 easy EMI” etc.
- Set down payment amount as fixed amount (Like $50) or % value (Like 20% of Price)
- Set the schedule of installments in terms of days/weeks/months, up-to which the customers must pay the rest of the amount.
- Setup installment configuration either globally OR individually for each product.
- Specify minimum order amount to Avail installment facility. With this partial payment can be applicable only if customer’s order exceeds or matches to the minimum order amount value
- Set credit limit and alert message for customers so they would not have total installments amount pending, beyond that limit.
- Limit Partial Payment facility to certain user groups only.
- Define same or different Down payment and Installment plans for each product.
- Set Partial Payment optional or mandatory for buyers.
- Allow Guest buyers to place partial payment orders.
- User can select Partial Payment option from Product view page or Cart page as specified in Magento backend.
- Option to pay in Installments is available along with an attractive tip window explaining Installment plan.
- Customers can check status of partially paid orders in their “My Account” section. This provides buyer information about amount already paid and what amount is yet to be paid.
- Buyer can pay the installments from My Account section.
- Products With and Without Partial Payment can be purchased in same order.
- Multiple products with Partial Payment can be purchased in same order.
Partial Payment Extension and Magento order status and Invoice
- Partial payment extension does not change or make any difference to default Magento order status.
- The extension has a different grid in Magento admin where you can see and manage all Partial Payment Orders.
- Can see all paid and pending installments of order from Magento Partial payment order grid.
- Extension manages all installments of one order in single order itself and does not create different order for each installment. This makes order management much easier for store admin.
- Invoice will be generated at the time of order placement only and will show amount paid and amount remained to be paid separately.
- Every time when Installment is paid invoice will be updated
Supported Payment Gateways
Supported Magento Product Types
- Downloadable Products
Partial Payment facility can be enabled for
- All products
- Some selected products only
- Complete cart (Whole Cart)
Detail of Partial Payment reflects at
- Cart page order totals
- Checkout order totals
- Order confirmation Email