- Hide Product Price, Replace “add to cart” button with Call for price button on product page and category page.
- Show a Responsive fancy box form to collect buyer’s information
- Admin receives emails for each submitted inquiry and can see all inquiries in a grid at back office.
- Call For Price can be activated for all products or selected products.
- Call for price window provides captcha to avoid spam.
- Call for price button label can be changed by admin.
- Title of call for price window can be changed by admin.
- Supports Simple, Virtual, Bundle and Configurable product types.
- Customer receives confirmation message for submitting their inquiry.
- Admin can change the text of confirmation email from back office.
- Product Name is set to subject name in the email for better recognition.
- The window will disappear after successful email submission to reduce customer clicks
- Translated in French language
- Admin can apply call for price to all products of a category from Prestashop Back Office.
- Admin can enable or disable call for price feature for products directly from grid. So no need to go to each and every product and edit.
Great help and support during the debugging... Wish all the support are great like this. Helpfull and friendly... even if my ticket was closed no problem they reopened it and fixed it !Yes, I recommend this extension.
I'd like if the license was automatically issued on purchase or if there was a clear link to the Milople website after purchase where you can request a license.Yes, I recommend this extension.
I purchased this product and needed some help and fine tuing. Support contacted me nearly immediately and helped me in every aspect. Thanks a lot!Yes, I recommend this extension.
Subscribe to know more
- Resolved compatibility issue with version 188.8.131.52
- Made extension compatible with Prestashop Version 184.108.40.206.
- Added new features for apply call for price to all products of a specific category.
- Added feature to enable/disable call for price for products directly from grid in admin panel.
Open Source Code