Open Source Code
Recurring and Subscription Payments Extension for Magento 2 by Milople, helps store owners to sell products and services with recurring, rental and subscription nature on their Magento 2 store.
Admin Order Management
- Admin can check all subscription orders in a separate grid into Magento 2 admin.
- Can see following information for each order
- Subscription start and expiry date.
- Next payment date.
- Plan and Term.
- Customer, products and order information.
- Status of subscription.
- all payments received under given subscription order.
- Following are the status of subscription into which any subscription would be at given point of time.
- Active (Running at present)
- Suspended (By admin)
- Expired (Plan ended)
- Canceled (By User)
- Admin can set the status of subscription.
- Admin can set enable/disable for sent many emails and notification to customers for different actions like:
- Subscription order confirmation
- Upcoming payment reminder
- Payment confirmation
- Notification about subscription status changes
- Subscription expiry reminder
- Customer wiil get notification about his ongoing subscription's next payment date, payment confirmation, expiry date reminder, subscription status changed.
Recurring product as regular product as well
- Admin can give option to buyers if they want to buy a product on subscription or as one time purchase.
- Buyers can choose if they want to buy a product as regular one time purchase or on a subscription of regular interval. The options is available on Magento 2 product page itself.
- Subscription orders once placed can be activated at different events as set by admin. Following are the options
- As soon as the order is placed
- When invoice generates
- On order completion
- Manually by admin
- Can enable subscription for specific or all groups as decided by admin
Creating a Subscription plan into Admin
- To sell a product on subscription the admin first need to create a plan in Magento 2 admin
- Activate an order on any of the following option as set by store admin
- On a date selected by buyer
- On the moment of purchase
- First date of the next month
- Term of a plan can be defined in number of days, weeks, months and years. Like every 15 days, or every week or every month, or every 3 months etc.
- Define how many terms should be executed before a subscription plan ends. like 12 months, 52 weeks, 24 quarters etc.
- A term can be infinite as well so subscription will never end unless manually terminated by admin or buyer.
- Payment can be captured from buyer’s card before certain admin defined days of term renewal. Like if 4 days before month ends.
- Price per term can be set as a fixed value or Percent value of product’s basic price.
- With sort order admin can set the priority of display of the term on front end.
- Can create or delete plans and terms at any time.
- Once plan is created add products by selecting products or entering SKUs or by entering product IDs
- Now product is ready tobe sold on subscription
- Admin can brand their subscription plans on their own name by changing the label into Admin
Subscription Order Placement
- Select the terms out of options available
- Buyers can enter the date when they want to start the subscription
- An explanation of the term is available in tool tip for better understanding of buyers
- Customer will be able to see subscription options on cart and checkout page.
Orders under My Account
- See all subscription orders a customer has placed with store under my account section > my subscriptions
- Buyer can all payments made under one subscription order
- Can Cancel an existing subscription if they want
Supported Product type
- PayPal Express
- Check - Money order
- Cash on Delivery