With this Magento 2 Request for quote extension by Milople, you can hide product price and replace add to cart button with Request for quote button.
How request for quote works?
- Hides Product Price.
- Replaces ‘Add to cart’ button with ‘Request for quote’ button.
- On click of request for quote open AJAX 'Contact form' for customers to submit their queries and details.
- Admin will receive the inquiry in email as well as Magento 2 admin grid.
Store admin capabilities
- Can replace 'Add to cart button' with 'Request for quote', 'Call for price', 'Call for quote’ or any other button label of your choice for a number of pages.
- Title of the AJAX form can be customized by store admin.
- Request for quote can be applied to all products and specific products.
- Request for quote can be applied to specific customer groups as well.
- Never miss a chance to connect with your client! Display your 'Phone number' along with 'Request for quote' button.
- Store admin will receive detailed email notification about the inquiry submitted by visitors.
- All these customer leads will be stored in 'Manage inquiries' grid as well in Magento 2 admin. Admin can see of inquirer and inquiry date & time as well.
- Respond to customer queries by Email or phone to make a final deal on product price.
Request for quote will replace add to cart & price on these pages
- Product Page.
- Category Page.
- Search and Advanced search results list.
- Related Products.
- Upsell Products.
- Products compare page.
- Wish list page.
Supported Magento product types
- Simple Products.
- Virtual Products.
- Bundle Products.
- Configurable Products.
- Grouped Products.
Multi store and language support
- Supports multiple languages with the help of CSV file.
- Multi store support (subject to licensing policy).
Supported product types
One of the better request for quote apps we reviewed with great and fast support. Can't go wrong.Yes, I recommend this extension.
Subscribe to know more
Open Source Code